From the moment the morning sun streams into your kitchen to the evening final glass of fizz in the hot tub; each day spent in The Quantum brings time to revel in life’s little luxuries. But beyond the breathtaking views from your rooftop terrace, our Quantum is filled with countless tiny details that combine to create a lodge of unrivalled luxury and elegance. Available in a choice of three internal layouts and two distinct roof configurations, this is a lodge that can be tailored to the needs of both smaller groups or larger families.
360 tour: Take a look around
*Please note: Photography, both internal and external, may contain features that are not standard, but available as optional extras – prices are available on request.
- 10-year structural warranty – a Tingdene standard
- Built to BS 3632 standard
- Accoya timber cladding with 50-year warranty
- Colour-fast low maintenance render with 10-year warranty – no repainting required for 10 years
- Combi boiler with industry-leading 7-year warranty
- Unique feature windows
- Designer kitchen and entertaining area with contemporary, high quality built-in appliances
- Superior hard floor surfaces
- Noise reduction layer to ceilings
- Internal stairway with automated glass opening to access the roof terrace
- Built to residential standard BS3632 or UK Building Regulations (depending on spec)
- Roof terrace
- Beautiful two-tier roof terrace, with space to create both entertainment and relaxation areas
- A choice of balustrade depending on your preference
- Low maintenance decking and artificial grass flooring
- Numerous power sockets and ambient lighting to create the right mood for your evening
- Optional outdoor seating and dining furniture available from class-leading manufacturer Daro
- Hot tub
- Optional hot tub (various sizes and models available)
- Waterfall feature – perfect for creating that relaxing environment, whether you’re entertaining guests or just enjoying some time to yourself
*Please note that to comply with BS3632:2015 the park home/lodge must be no wider than 6.8m (22’3’’) including any overhangs, exterior decking, porches etc. This forms part of the overall size of the home despite being on the exterior. For more information on layouts and options, please contact our team.