The Sherwood is a unique 60′ x 22’3′ holiday home with three double bedrooms and a twin. Each bedroom has its own en-suite shower room, complete with rain head shower. The stunning home has a huge open-plan living space incorporating a living room, large dining area complete with bench-style seating for eight, and a kitchen with feature island and integrated appliances. The breakfast bar provides seating for four on French Bistro style high bar stools. The lounge has two skylights allowing plenty of natural light into the home and 14 inset spotlights for when the sun sets. A feature log burner takes pride of place in the centre of the lounge surrounded by 3 large and comfy sofas. The exterior of the holiday lodge is clad in Western Red Cedar, complimented by stainless steel rainwater goods. The leisure home is ideal for entertaining and the perfect place for a couples retreat or a large family gettogether.
*Please note: Photography, both internal and external, may contain features that are not standard, but available as optional extras – prices are available on request.
• Three double bedrooms and one twin.
• All bedrooms with en-suite shower room.
• Mono pitch roof.
• Stainless steel rainwater goods.
• Exterior clad in Western Red Cedar.
• Welly rack to porch.
• Anthracite PVCu windows throughout.
• En-suites with rainhead showers.
• Feature gunmetal grey radiators to lounge, diner and hall.
• V-Groove panelling to walls and ceiling.
• Recessed spotlights throughout lounge.
• Breakfast bar with four bistro high stools.
• Integrated appliances in kitchen.