Barlings Country Park offers a superb holiday lodge development set within the small village of Langworth, just five miles outside the beautiful historic City of Lincoln.
The park offers a rural peaceful location, with an abundance of wildlife and 4 acres of great fishing with two very different lakes. Both lakes offer a wide variety of fish from Roach, Rudd, Tench, Bream, Chud, Barbel and more species of Carp up to 25lb plus….and many more.
With 27 widely spaced holiday lodge plots available within the gated site there are many reasons to consider Barlings Country Park for your holiday retreat.
- A holiday home on a site that is open 365 days of the year
- Comprehensive maintenance package removing any inconvenience
- All lodges connected to the mains gas, water and electric
- Plots offer parking for 1 or 2 spaces depending on plot
- Free Wifi, gated community, 24/7 CCTV system and a manager living on-site
- Try before you buy scheme – please ask the park for more details
- Ideal for the retired / semi-retired community
- Dog friendly
- Public transport access just half a mile away and the City of Lincoln is within 5 miles
Show homes are frequently available for purchase, however Tingdene’s Lodges are also available for bespoke order
These lodges are based on a standard specification and price vary according to final requirements, however a good indicator of what is available within the range. Visit Tingdene’s Website to view more about these particular models. www.tingdene.co.uk
Barlings Country Park Location
Lincoln is on the doorstep offering the medieval City’s delights such as the stunning Cathedral hosting the Magna Carta. The Cathedral quarter has an abundance of quaint restaurants and shops offering a truly unique experience. The centre of Lincoln offers a more modern feel with all the latest shops, bars, restaurants and great shopping. Just a 40 minute drive you are at the coast with Skegness offering all the fun of the fair and great sandy beaches.
Barlings Country Holiday Park,
Barlings Lane, Langworth, Lincoln LN3 5DF
Telephone 01522 753200