Part Exchange Scheme
The simple way to sell your home
The Part Exchange Scheme allows for a third party to make an offer on your property which then allows you to purchase a Tingdene residential park home within a matter of weeks from an offer. It is quick, without fuss and a guaranteed sale without a chain. Tingdene are able to offer you this service working in partnership with an independent company.
There are many benefits, for more information please read below.
Call Tingdene now on 01933 230130 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works
- You provide details of your property
- A representative from the Part Exchange Company will then make contact to take this forward direct with you
- Valuations are obtained from local estate agents
- An offer to purchase your home based on the average valuation, subject to survey is made
- If you accept the offer, arrangements for a survey to be carried out are made. If you decline the offer, no further action is taken
- Once the survey report has been received, a confirmation of offer will be made in writing
- Your property is now sold and solicitors are instructed to proceed in accordance with the timescale required
- Monies are paid to you on completion
The benefits of part exchange scheme are…
- Certainty- as cash buyers, the scheme offers you the peace of mind of a guaranteed sale
- Flexibility – Most types of residential properties can be considered whether they have a higher or lower value than the home you are buying.
- Security- With the security of a guaranteed sale on your existing property it means you can avoid the risk of losing the home you want to buy
- No Chain- part exchange removes the risk of lengthy delays and fall-through that are often encountered with chains.
- Speed – Once offer for your property has been made you can proceed to meet deadlines
- No Obligation- there is no charge to make an offer on your property and there is no obligation for you to accept any offer that is made
- No Estate Agents Fees- by taking advantage of the property purchase scheme you can avoid paying Estate Agents fees
- Flexible Moving Date- If necessary it can be arranged for you to stay in your property for a period of time after completion, helping to reduce the stress of moving home and allowing you flexibility when arranging your removals.