The Addington is a contemporary home with bungalow style appeal. The spacious kitchen/diner includes a skylight, vaulted ceiling and breakfast bar with space for two seated. Double doors lead through to the double-aspect lounge with French doors to outside. Two double bedrooms are offered in the home with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe to the master bedroom.
*Please note: Photography, both internal and external, may contain features that are not standard, but available as optional extras – prices are available on request.
- Side gable roof detail with veranda and pillars
- Cladding to part, render to remainder
- Composite security feature entrance door
- Vaulted ceiling to kitchen/diner
- Ergonomically designed PVCu double-glazed
internally beaded, cottage bar windows and sliding
- Roll top slipper bath with separate tap and shower
- Sliding wardrobe doors
- Wooden laminate floors and stain free carpet
- Top of the range kitchen with integrated appliances
including double oven, microwave and wine cooler
- Le Mans Carousel corner unit to kitchen x 2
- Heated by combi boiler with 5-year warranty
- Built to residential BS 3632:2015 standards
- 10-year structural warranty
Pegasus Financial is proud to have teamed up with Tingdene Homes offering flexible, affordable finance options to customers wishing to purchase their dream park home or holiday lodge.
You’ll find the perfect option to suit your needs and we can make the process of purchasing your new home or lodge affordable and stress free.