The Kensington at the recent World of Park Home and Leisure Show was displayed as an impressive 50ft model, having received a stunning new interior design that is simply bursting with innovation, setting new standards for the park home market.
The colour ways for this home of mustard, greys, pinks, along with fresh clean lines and Scandinavian style, set this home apart from many others.
The home offers spacious lounge with Scandinavian Style furniture and furnishings, hard flooring throughout complimented with large rug to the lounge and to the bedrooms.
A large contemporary kitchen that includes for integrated appliances and eye level oven is very impressive with a large roof window set within the vaulted ceiling to maximise on space and light.
An open plan layout connects the dining area nicely with the kitchen creating a perfect environment for entertaining.
The master bedroom has a large walk-in wardrobe with plenty of shelving and hanging space enhanced with a roof window. The en-suite boasts a roll top bath and full tiling to walls and floor.
A second bedroom is a double room with wardrobe space and overhead cupboards. There is also a family shower room and to complete the home is a study, the ideal space to surf the internet, or simply enjoy some quiet time.
Key Features Include:
- 2018 Model
- Render exterior with Canexel features
- Apex over front entrance with half pillars either side, with bungalow style roof
- Internally beaded PVCu double glazed white Georgian Bar Windows
- Contemporary kitchen with large roof window
- Electric eye level oven
- Hob with extractor hood
- Integrated appliances
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite and large walk-in wardrobe to master
- Fully furnished to a Scandinavian interior design
- 10 year structural warranty
- Built to residential BS 3632 standards
For more information please contact Tingdene on 01933 230 130.