In addition to the trades below we also have opportunities for anyone who has a good skills base and can learn and pick up new skills within a construction based production line, manufacturing park homes to weekly targets to produce quality park homes.
Roofer: to build and work on roofs within our production facility for new park homes – previous general roofing experience is essential
Painter & Decorator: Completing the decoration in new built park homes to a high standard. Previous experience or qualification in decoration and wallpapering is essential
Vinyl floor/ Carpet Fitter: experienced in both skills, quality workmanship required for fitting work on new build park homes.
Electrician / Plumber: experienced qualified, required for 1st and 2nd fix electrical & plumbing work on new build park homes.
Carpenter: Skilled and semi-skilled required to carry our various duties on new build park homes, including kitchen and furniture fitting.
Salary dependent on experience including productivity target bonus
- Previous park home industry experience is desired but not essential
- Working from our Wellingborough factory Monday to Friday 7 to 5
- Salary depending on experience 38 hours plus per week Monday to Friday + overtime
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Immediate start available